Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Joey has a FAMILY!


We requested an update on our daughter while we were waiting to go to China. On her list of best friends here is this special boy Joey2. In an interview with him in May 2010, he said this about himself "I am a healthy strong boy, my desire is in the future I will grow to become a good adult and be more help to others" Zoe loves Joey. You will love him too! He has been on the shared list since December 2009..........Google translating with Zoe today and asking about Joey2. She is very animated and funny and she assured me that Joey's only special need is his smelly feet. Kids are kids.......smelly feet and all!

2 comments:

  1. Email me about Joey 2. I have more pictures of him for his mom's photo album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIS MOM FOUND HIM, HE IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete